Monday, February 11, 2008

Well, I am still trying to get back into the workout thing. It is a little better since a friend made up a race calendar for me. It is a calendar that has a lot of races on it, and I don't know if I am going to do every single one, but I might. It gives me something to shoot for.

I took the red car in today because there was a puddle of oil on the garage floor. Not a good sign. The mechanic just called and it is going to be $2400 to get the thing back on the road -- again, not good, but at least we are getting our tax refund soon and won't have to use savings. This is a bummer, but part of life, right? The annoying thing about this is that I need new tires too. I feel like I JUST got new tires! What the heck? They are only about a year old -- what is the deal? Is it an Arizona thing? Does the heat and sunlight fry the tires and they get thin faster?? This is a little disturbing since that is another $1000 or so...

Not much else is going on -- I am getting ready for Ron's birthday, even though he hasn't told me what kind of cake he wants to have, or what kind of dinner he wants. I might just wing it... I can always make lasagna.

No comments: