James is sick. Benjamin came running into my room last night at about 2:10am yelling that James was throwing up all over the room. This is not the way to get woken up. Ron usually takes care of this kind of stuff since he is usually awake, but since he is in Colorado, he missed the whole thing. I haven't vacuumed up the baking soda yet, but I am hoping it did the job of soaking up all the leftover moisture and getting ride of the odor.
The guys have a half day today, so they will be home about noon. We are heading out to Benjamin's eye appointment. He failed his eye test at school -- not a suprise since he had been refusing to wear his glasses and then suddenly they were broken. Strange how things happen like that. Once we have a new prescription, I will take him to the glasses place and let him pick out two pairs so that we have a backup pair available. I did that with Andy, and he hasn't broken his glasses since. Also, we found a new place to get glasses where each pair is only $30 -- a huge improvement over Lenscrafters $150 a pair.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment