I got Benjamin's bug today -- not a good morning at all. Guess he didn't have a migraine.
We got everyone's report cards yesterday. Andy did very well and even managed to bring up his spelling grade (which is great since it certainly couldn't go much lower). Benjamin did very well too and he is really enjoying this school year. Elias got all Es -- not one single S. He is so thrilled to be at school with the other guys and part of the big guy group -- and boy does he LOVE his teacher. She is just the best. She feels the same way about Elias, so everything is good. It makes me so happy that the guys are enjoying school. It is just a great great thing.
At the beginning of the week, I had made the commitment to myself that I was going to either get out on the road, or be on the trainer for two hours a day for the next two weeks. That has been going well (at least until the virus jumped on me this morning), and I have done it every single day. It is getting old to spend all that time on the trainer, but I haven't been able to get out on the road because of my work hours. I am hoping that this will change this weekend. I am going to be riding up Mt. Lemmon on Saturday morning for the first time in a while. I hope I haven't lost all my climbing muscles!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment