Tuesday, January 08, 2008

These days, I am still working at the spice shop and putting in a few hours a day. It is fun to work there, and it certainly isn't taxing physically, but I would like to have a more firmed up schedule. It is very loose there since they don't know from one day to the next when they will need my help. Today I spent the day packing samples of some of our stuff for my boss to take to the fancy food show in San Diego next week. Totally boring, but had to be done. I did almost 1500 one teaspoon samples of 4 different things.

I have gotten back on my diet, more or less. Today was a "less" kind of day. I made the mistake of opening up the leftover bag of SunChips I had picked up for New Year's Eve. That was a big mistake. That mistake is over now that I have weighed what was left in the bag to see how many chips I had eaten. Tonight I will be doing a two hour stint on the trainer to try to remedy that problem. I will also be doing the two hours on the trainer so that I can get some time in on the bike. I decided that to get back into the groove biking, I would do two hours on the bike per day -- either on the trainer or on the road. We have had crappy weather here for the past couple of days, so I have been doing it on the trainer and at the gym in spin class. I figure that if I do two hours a day for the next two weeks, I should be back into the habit of going out on the bike. That is the theory at least...

Benjamin missed CCD today because he had a headache. I am beginning to think that Benjamin is getting migraines. He gets terrible headaches accompanied by nausea and once he takes a long nap, it is usually overwith. This is exactly the same as Ron, who gets migraines, but won't admit it.

No comments: