Yesterday, in a fit of optimism, I made reservations for us to go to Mexico the day after Christmas! I am so excited about going -- it is going to be fantastic! Brigid will be coming with us too! Here is a link with pictures of the place we rented: http://www.oceano-rentals.com/property_details.asp?P=LP214A
It is gorgeous!
This week is going to be busy. James has his full-blown speech evaluation on Wednesday, right after Benjamin's first parent/teacher conference of the year. Then, of course, I fly out on Friday to go to the reunion. Why am I getting so tensed up about this? Why do I give a crap about these people??? I bought a dress yesterday for the reunion. The dress code for this thing is semi-formal cocktail attire. The dress is dark purple with a purple satin sash that is higher than my natural waist. I also found fabulous gold and snakeskin shoes that were marked down to $13!!! Now that was exciting!
I will keep you posted as to how things go on Wednesday.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment