Ron is resigning from Raytheon today!!! As my mother said, it has been a long time in the desert for Ron, but that is all over now! Ron is wandering around the house getting ready for work with the biggest smile on his face -- he is SO HAPPY about this! He will be working for a company called Pillar. They do electronic storage stuff. The only thing Ron is worried about is that their office in Tucson isn't built yet, so he will be working at home until about the first of the year. We are going to transform the guestroom into a guestroom/office this weekend. They will be providing Ron with a laptop and all that kind of stuff, but I think Ron will feel better if he has a door to close and work behind. I am encouraging him to join my gym so that he can go work out regularly. The one plus about Raytheon is that he goes to the gym every single day (because then he can escape the cube farm), and I think he will miss that.
This week has been busy, but I haven't done even half of my regular workouts, so I am feeling fairly relaxed. Next week is going to be tough -- getting back into the swing of things workout-wise and then flying home on Friday to go to my 20th high school reunion. I have decided that the reunion is going to be great -- after all, I am here to go to it! I am feeling pretty good about my life and how I look and it will be fine. Plus, I figure that many people will be... let's see... shading the truth a little bit about how their lives are going!
The guys have their first soccer games this weekend. Ron is coaching Elias's team and I think he is completely at home with the idea that it is going to be a disaster. He has one cryer on the team, but the cryer's dad is the assistant coach, so he won't have to deal with him. It is going to be eight 5 year olds running rampant over the field -- should be a lot of fun.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment