Today is the official beginning of the spring sports season. We have CCD from 4pm until 5pm, and Elias, Andy and Benjamin all have baseball practice from 5pm until 6:15pm. Obviously, they are going to be a little late for practice. Of course, Elias' practice is at a different elementary school than the other guys', so someone will be even later than they think they will be. Ron will be meeting me at Elias' practice field and I will go off to my swimming lesson. I have dinner in the crock pot and snacks and water bottles in the insulated cooler (it is about 95 degrees right now). I am ready.
There are only 3 more classes of CCD left in the year, and I am really glad. Andy has additional First Communion classes on Saturdays that I have to go to, but there are only 3 of those too. The first one is this Saturday at 10:45am. I am going to have to get up really early to get my ride in. I think this weekend, I will go up Mt. Lemmon -- more work, less distance than last weekend!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment