I am trying to enjoy this moment as I am sure that it won't happen again -- it is raining and lightening and that means that baseball practice is cancelled. My swim practice may or may not happen since it is on the other side of town. I think I may drive over there anyway, just to see.
I will be writing tomorrow too, as we have our final parent/teacher conferences for the year at 7:30am. Yup, that early. All of the guys are going along. I just hope it goes smoothly.
Not much else is going on here, I am just setting up my calendar for the next two months and wondering how we are going to do it all -- I think we have a baseball game per day until May. Swim team starts on 21 April.
On 30 April, Elias goes to Kindergarten Round Up! This is so exciting!!! We have Benjamin's birthday next week too. And 4 baseball games. And a pediatrician appointment... it just goes on and on.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment