Monday, February 26, 2007

Today I had an appointment with Scott the Acupuncturist. He had some thoughts on how I could get more protein into my diet, since that is what I am trying now, and also suggested I increase my weightlifting. I had left the guys home with our babysitter and when I got home, she told me that James had been crying non-stop since I left. He kept it up after I got home too. It was horrible. So, as soon as Ron got home, I headed out to the new Rapid Care clinic -- the same place that had saved me when I got conjunctivitis last week. We were the only people there! It was great -- in and out in 10 minutes with two prescriptions. James had a whopper of an ear infection and got antibiotics and some drops to numb his ear. From the time I left the driveway, was seen by the Nurse Practitioner, got the prescriptions, and made it home was exactly 90 minutes -- isn't that great? Ron dosed James up with eardrops, augmentin, and motrin and everyone is getting ready for bed now. I hope he sleeps well tonight. Of course, this means that he cannot go to school tomorrow since he is still within the first 12 hours of an antibiotic. Isn't that the pits...

No comments: