Tuesday, January 09, 2007

On January 1, I measured the guys. They have grown so much this past year! As of that day, Andy is 56 inches tall, Benjamin is 51.5 inches tall, Elias is 47.25 inches tall, and James is bringing up the rear at 36 inches tall. James has grown 5 inches this year! The other guys grew between 2 and 3 inches this year -- they seem to be slowing down on the growth curve. Andy is now getting a size 7 men's shoe. This is really something. It just amazes me how much they have grown.

Last week I finally went through all the digital photos that have accrued since the last time I printed a bunch of digital photos. It turned out to be a little longer than I thought... I ended up sending 504 pictures to snapfish for printing. Yup. 504 pictures. This weekend I went out and bought several new photo albums. When I get the pictures back, they are in order according to date, so I will be able to take them right out of the mailer and put them directly into the album. Then all I have to do is go through and put in captions, dates, and names. Here are a couple of pictures that I just love --- first is James in the mixing bowl. You can see that he is weighing in at just over 7 pounds.
Here are the three older guys in Mexico last Christmas vacation.

I just thought this picture of Ian and Nathan was fantastic in so many ways!

No comments: