We had a little bit of excitement last night! Before you read any farther, everyone is alright. According to the guys, James was balancing on a soccer ball, then rolled forward into the bricks and that is how he got a cut on his eye. I am sure that is what happened.... We did end up going to the pediatric ER since the cut was gaping a bit when I cleaned it up. It looked terrible and just a little worse than I would have just let go. So off we went -- all of us. Ron met us there. It went very smoothly! The doctor suggested that the glue would be better than stitches, so we went with that option. That glue is a miracle substance. We were out of there by 7:30pm (we had arrived at the ER at 6pm), and I was so happy with everything -- it was a great experience.
Here is James in his glory --- the red marks are from the bandaid and the long skinny thing is nasty stuff that stuck to another bandage they used last night that I cannot get off yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment