Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We got a babysitter to come over last night and went out shopping for a new suit for Ron because he needed something to wear to Mrs. Gayer's funeral. I think the last three suits we have bought have been worn a total of 6 times. Ron keeps changing size and while this makes him happy, it is a bummer for me when out buying a suit for him (again). We went to Macys since I had a 20% off coupon and there was only one suit in his size, so that was that. Thankfully, not only was it a dark navy blue, it was a 46L and we didn't have to go anywhere else. He is bringing it to the tailor today to get the trousers finished.

I haven't yet heard when the funeral is, so I haven't bought plane tickets yet, and I hope we find out today.

The guys are doing well. Benjamin still loves his new glasses. Elias is still telling everyone he is 5 now. James gets up on Tuesdays and Thursdays so thrilled to go to school he skips through the house until it is time to leave. Andy is just great -- he is just happy about everything these days.

No comments: