The guys got home from school today and Andy was telling me that he didn't have enough time to play. Right now they are playing in the toy room and having a great time, but I understand where he is coming from. With football practice four days week, and having to come home from school and do homework, the schedule is a little on the full side. I don't know how Ron is making it from day to day. He goes to work, gets out of work, drives straight to football practice, then comes home and has dinner. Last night, he went straight from football practice to the Boy Scout Pack meeting, where Benjamin was made into a Tiger cub. Ron was practically comatose by the time he got home at about 8:15pm.
I had my 6th day of riding in a row and I was also pretty tired. Once I picked Elias up from school and we all had lunch, James, Elias, and I all took a two hour nap. We all crashed big time! I am getting sick with a cold, so maybe the nap will beat it back. I have a ride scheduled for tomorrow morning, so I will miss the scrimmage game (the guys are already telling me how much they wanted me to be there). But if I don't go out for a ride tomorrow, I would have to go Sunday and then Ron wouldn't get his weekend ride in. The babysitter is coming over at 7am. I don't know what we are going to do when Hannah graduates and goes away to college.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment