The Cowboys lost the scrimmage game. Ron said it was horrible to watch. They did get 3 touchdowns, but all three were on quarterback sneaks (for about 80 yards apiece) -- no other play even came close to working. The boys need some work in offense. Ron said that the team's defense wasn't bad, but there was no moving down the field in an orderly fashion. They didn't move at all and one guy didn't even block. Ever. That being said, the guys had a great time. They were thrilled to have played football and they are really looking forward to the game next week.
I had a great ride, though my legs were sure complaining towards the end. My hamstrings in particular were giving the ride negative reviews. There were a lot of hills and we were out for about 3 and half hours. I even took the lead toward the end of the ride and set the pace for the other girls. I didn't get run over while doing it, either. This surprised me because the other girls are much stronger cyclists than I am. Ron is out riding now and I am going to brew some iced tea so that he has some when he gets home.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment