Monday, April 10, 2006

I am posting from Maryland today -- where I have been having an awesome time! It has been go go go from the moment I touched down. My mother picked me up from the airport (and found me by waiting outside a bathroom stall until I came out), and Friday night I went out with my Mom's Group -- which was WONDERFUL. We went to Anne's house and I think she ought to go into professional home decorating. She has an amazing skill at putting a house together without it looking "done" and it is beautiful. The rooms are well balanced and arranged and her decorating is just fantastic -- elegant and unique resulting in a very comfortable and attractive home.

Saturday, Ma and I went to IKEA and picked up sewing kits. Not exciting, I know, but very necessary. Saturday night, Nathan and Alley and their families came to dinner here and things went very well. I cannot believe how much Cullen and Ethan have grown -- it is practically like they are different guys. Everyone seemed to be doing very well and it was great to see them.

Sunday was the triathlon. It was 37 degrees. There were no heated areas to stand in. Everyone came and was at the finish line for me. I almost cried -- it was wonderful to see them. I hope someone got a good picture of me finishing, because it was a grueling race and I want a record! I hope to receive pictures on the email very soon -- and I will post them here if they aren't too horrible.

I am going to write a seperate post for the triathlon and I think I should get that done later today.

No comments: