Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Last night, I went to my Tucson TriGirls meeting. It was very informative. They had a guy come and talk about bike fittings. I have never heard of this being done, but it makes a lot of sense that if a bike doesn't have the right fit, it will not be comfortable, especially if you ride over 10 miles at a time.

We did Ron's birthday dinner on Sunday because of the meeting, and so Ron was with the guys last night. He forgot to have the guys fill out their valentines. So this morning, I had them all at the table signing valentine cards while eating dry cereal (you know if I had given them any milk it would have been spilled all over the cards in no time flat). It was a very busy morning and, in spite of getting up late, we made the bus and everyone had their quota of cards, signed and sealed. It was a minor miracle.

No comments: