Last night, Andy sat beside me and cried and cried about how much he missed Maryland and his friends and grandparents. It was awful. He seems better today, but it surprised me how much he missed everyone. After all, it has been six months since we moved and he is only 6 years old -- I just didn't think that he would be that affected. Of course, I totally identify with how he is feeling -- I miss everyone terribly. My phone bill is horrendous because I call people in Maryland all the time. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons I started this blog is so that I don't have to use the phone to let everyone know what we are doing out here.
Ron gave me a surprise present on Friday! He bought me an MP3 player!! This is so exciting because I can use it while I am running and maybe it will distract me from what my body is doing. It is a Zen Nano Plus and holds one gigabyte of stuff -- about 400 songs the way Ron has compressed them on the computer. It is so tiny!! It is two and half inches long and one and a quarter inches wide! I am really looking forward to trying it out. I am going to spend some time today loading it up and exploring Napster.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment