I just got home from my first Tucson TriGirls meeting! It was really exciting -- there were so many women there from such different stages of their lives. I think the oldest person there was around 60 and the youngest was around 20 and everyone was getting ready for a triathlon. The woman beside me had done the Kona Ironman this past year. In case you don't know, and I didn't, the Ironman consists of a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile bike ride, and a 26.2 mile run. Oh, and you have to finish the whole thing in less than 17 hours. It was a very inspiring meeting!
At the end of the meeting, there was a raffle of prizes donated by our sponsors. I won a gift card to a local spa! I think I am going to go for a facial or maybe a massage.... I will have to consider all the options. I am psyched up now!!
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment