Benjamin has lost his first tooth! It was very exciting!! Actually, his new tooth was pushing the old one out of the front of his mouth -- the new one was already up and showing. I offered to pull it out, but Benjamin preferred to do the work himself. He didn't get it, and was willing to let me try one more time. By this point, the tooth was hanging by a thread and I had to get it out. I couldn't look at it like that. So, now we are waiting for the Tooth Fairy.
There isn't much else going on here. I am going to a speed clinic at the local running store to find out how best to train for the running section of the triathlon. Anything will help! The MP3 player has been AMAZING!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment