Wednesday, November 19, 2008






Elias is now seven years old. He wanted a dinosaur cake and so that is what he had. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but it wasn't bad. We bought him a new bike since he was using a bike that was very small for him. I think we will put the training wheels back on the little bike for James now.

As you can see from the pictures, Elias is busy with losing all of his teeth. He looks terrible, but he is thrilled to be visited by the tooth fairy so often. He is about to lose his other front tooth -- soon he will have nothing left.

The other guys are doing well. Andy has asked to participate in the winter soccer league and we are looking into that. I have to get something lined up for Benjamin since that whole thing with fall baseball didn't work out (they lost his registration). As you can see from the picture, Andy and Benjamin are doing well too.

No comments: