
He seems to have a really good personality and is very pleasant to be around. He is afraid to go out in the yard, but I cannot blame him for that. I would be afraid too if I were small enough to be carried off by any bird of prey that happened by.
I am going to need to crate train him, because I cannot let him sleep on my bed at night. Redford isn't allowed to do that, so I have to have Charlie stay in a crate as well. I will be buying on of those today I think. When we put him in Redford's crate last night, he cried and cried until we let him out and put him on the bed.
I will be leaving for my beach trip soon -- two weeks away! However, before I leave on the beach trip, I really want to get a good workout ethic going and that is not happening these days. I was supposed to go riding this morning and when the alarm went off, I just didn't get up. What the heck is wrong with me?? Not only am I having a lot of trouble getting out on the road on my bike, I am also not swimming since the guys' swim meets coincide with my scheduled practices. I haven't been in the pool in 3 weeks and it is going to be very ugly when I get back in. Luckily, this week is the last two swim meets. Then we have a week with only swim practice, and then championships.

No comments:
Post a Comment