This month, I was chosen to be the Calendar Girl for the Tucson TriGirls. There were some interesting questions I had to answer, and I had to come up with a picture that was going to be seen by bunches of people. If you are interested in seeing it, go here:
In other news, Benjamin and James had their birthdays over the past ten days or so, and they were both very successful. Here are a few pictures from Benjamin's birthday. I cannot seem to find any pictures of James's birthday... they must be here, but where they have gone to is a mystery to me.





This past weekend Kitty and Patrick visited us here in the Wild West. I hope they had as much fun being here as we did seeing them. I am afraid that the guys harrassed Uncle Kitty and Uncle Patrick unmercifully however. I bet they were grateful to get back in their car -- the silence must have been heavenly. I do hope they come to visit again -- it was too long since we have seen them. I couldn't believe that this was the first time they had met James.

No comments:
Post a Comment