Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I took the guys to the park today and we had a picnic. Then they played catch and stuff like that for the rest of the afternoon. We headed home about 3:30pm. Something hit the bottom of the car and I saw something shoot out the back. Then I heard that dreaded sound.... the tire totally gave up the ghost. I was less than a mile from the house, and I didn't have my cell phone, so I just kept on going and got home. 0pm. On the way home, the tire made some awful noises and I just prayed to make it to the driveway. I did, and then called roadside assistance. They didn't come since Ron cancelled them, put the donut on, and then drove the car down to the tire place and got four new tires. If you remember, we needed new tires anyway. I am so glad this didn't happen when I was on I-10!

No comments: