

Ron is going away on travel this week, and leaving Monday morning. He will be back on Friday afternoon. It could be a very long week. I am just glad that he is away this week when I am tapering for my big race of the season, and I am not in full pedal to the metal training mode. I can be a little more relaxed this week about training. I will be leaving on Saturday morning for Parker, Arizona. The coolest thing about this race is that half the bike course is in Arizona and half of it is in California and we have to go over two dams during the bike portion of the race. I am hoping to get lots of pictures -- it looks spectacular on the race website! If you want to check it out, go here: http://www.mountainmanevents.com/bluewatertriathlon.htm
The guys are doing well and nothing huge is going on. Andy does have another book report to do that is due at the end of November. He has to do a diorama for this one. I am trying not to kill myself. The use of crayons and markers are not allowed, by the way, according to the teacher. I could just kill her. We will get through this... probably over Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment