This picture of sunrise at Dewey Beach, Delaware was sent to me by a good friend -- it is so beautiful, it is almost difficult to look at for a long time.

So, I have almost adjusted to being home. It is a difficult thing to get back into real life, you know, after having a week to myself. However, I had a great time and now I can share a picture or two!
Here are the Anderson Siblings --- we were having a great time trying to re-create the Kennedy Girls picture! Everyone looks so good! The second picture is my group of beach ladies! We took this picture as we were leaving, and I was attempting to wear my new gas permeable contacts. Those things are brutal.
Next year, a whole week is going to be a requirement. I felt like I arrived at the beach and then I was leaving the beach... it didn't help having a cloudy day either.
Today, Ron is working hard on the new playset -- it is going to be stupendous! It has a 10 foot by 6 foot platform that is 6 feet above the ground, a rock wall, a slide, 4 swings, a ladder up to the platform, a steering wheel (got to have that!), a periscope, and a telescope. The guys are so thrilled about this whole thing! I don't know that Ron is so thrilled though -- we are under a heat advisory and it is 115 degrees right now. Here is a picture for you --


No comments:
Post a Comment