Monday, July 23, 2007

This morning, on the way home from spin class, I saw this rainbow. It was still there when I got home, so I took this picture. Enjoy!

Not much is going on today. I think I am going to do haircuts for the guys since they are looking seriously shaggy, but that is the only thing I am planning on doing today once the laundry is finished. No errands or anything like that. I have swim practice tonight, and I will be watching the Tour de France (several times) today too. It is the second stage of the race in the Pyrenees and the incline is over 9% most of the time. The cyclists have these totally brutal hills followed by death-defying downhills -- very scary. I cannot imagine doing it, but I would try! I think it would take me 3 times the amount of time to do this ride.

No comments: