Monday, May 21, 2007

I have fully recovered from my wetsuit adventure last week. I used the wetsuit at swim practice on Tuesday night and it was fantastic -- I was so much faster going down the pool! I was amazed. I am really looking forward to using it for the race... not getting into it, just using it!

Elias is officially graduated from preschool. They actually had a good program (this means SHORT) and things moved right along. Elias announced that he wanted to be a Rocket Scientist when he grew up. Ron confessed to coaching him a little on the way to the program... The funny thing was that they were singing songs and James was sitting beside me and singing along with all of them. He had a great time. The same day as Elias' graduation, we had to go to Benjamin's 1st grade "patriotic" program. It was horrendous... all of the songs and poems seem to be written by the right wing republicans here, with a side of schmaltz... Thankfully, they kept this one short this year too -- only 17 minutes. I was so grateful.

Today is the catch up day -- finish the laundry, put everything away, mentally prepare for Thursday -- the final day of school for the year. It is a half day too.

No comments: