Friday, March 30, 2007



Here they are -- the Sidewinders! The guys had their first game on Wednesday. Andy was the lead off batter. I was practically sick on the sidelines. HE GOT A HIT!! It was so exciting!! However, he also failed to move fast enough to first base and got tagged out (the other team can catch and throw.. unlike some I could mention). Then some other kid batted, and then it was Benjamin's turn! He did not get a hit, but he wasn't trying very hard either. He did better the next time he was up at bat since I was right behind home plate yelling at him to hit the ball. I am sure he didn't appreciate this at all. The next time Andy got up to bat -- you won't believe this -- he GOT ANOTHER HIT!! This time, he made it to first base. It was a really good game.

No comments: