Well, I am home sick right now. I managed to catch a nasty stomach virus and while it is mostly gone, I am really tired. I am spending much of my energy praying that the guys don't catch it (all of them). That would really be a crappy week.
This past Sunday I took Andy out shopping for something to wear for his First Communion. The other guys said, when Andy came out of the fitting room, WOW, Andy looks like a MAN! It was really funny. He did look very grown up. I found some dark charcoal trousers, and dark blue dress shirt, and a nice tie that had a charcoal background with royal blue squares. I think this will do -- now all I have to do is a pair of dress shoes. I am going to look at Marshalls since now I can go to the men's section and find shoes there pretty easily (not many men need size 7 shoes).
While shopping, I also bought new shoes for Benjamin and Elias. They were thrilled -- Benjamin got converse style hi-tops with flames on the sides and Elias got black sneakers with a skull and crossbones on the side. Very cool.
Not much else is going on now. We are considering registering the guys for baseball, but haven't done it yet since it is $275 for all three of them. Elias is so excited about playing, but I don't know if Andy is very excited at all. The only problem is that Elias and the other two guys would be on different teams so it would be 4 days of baseball practices at different times and places. I don't know if I am up to it, but I don't think it would be fair to say no to Elias when I allowed the other guys to play last year. Swim team will be starting in April too. Ah well, we will figure it out.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment