
Here is the latest picture of the guys -- we have officially gone into the period where someone is always not looking their best in a picture. This is the best one of about 10 pictures.
Today, we are making yet more cookies as I ran short when I started packing boxes. I am kind of hoping that these will be the final batches. Today, I am making chocolate chip, peanut butter, pistachio with cranberry, and oatmeal date cookies.
Ron is out on his Sunday ride and I skipped my Saturday ride. I am just not feeling super motivated right now. We have decided to get the babysitter to come over winter break and we are going to go biking together. It should be interesting since I get to pick a route one day, and Ron gets to pick the route the next time. I already told him that I am choosing to go up Mt. Lemmon. Ron has never done it and I think he is a little intimidated by the thought. However, it cannot be worse than Gates Pass, which Ron has ridden up several times and I think he is going to use that as his chosen route. I have never ridden up Gates Pass and I am for sure intimidated. This will be fun -- getting us both out of our comfort zone.
Tomorrow, I am hoping that the Post Office will be less busy than it has been. Most people are way more organized than I have been this December and have already shipped their stuff. I haven't been able to get a grip on things this year and am only doing about half the shipping that I did last year. I feel bad about it, but I spent a lot of time like a deer in the headlights after Thanksgiving. I hope no one is too disappointed that they don't get cookies this year! Maybe I will be able to do more after Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment