Friday, November 17, 2006

What an exciting week it has been so far! Yesterday, James peed in the toilet twice!Once at school, and then in the evening before his shower (I wasn't even there, he got on the toilet on his own!). Again, I am not holding my breath.... but it sure would be a nice thing to have James potty-trained!



Elias had his 5th birthday this week. He was so excited! He chose cheese pizza for dinner and wanted a dinosaur cake that had stripes. The stripes were a disaster, but the dinosaur came out alright.

We gave Elias a skateboard and all the pads available on the market. He was thrilled! He has been asking for a skateboard forever and I have always said no. But I went to Target and there it was, and I thought that maybe 5 is a good time to try it out. The other guys are dying to try it out too.

Today at 2pm, we are all going to Benjamin's Thanksgiving program. I will be taking the camera, so check back for new pictures this afternoon!

Tomorrow is the El Tour de Tucson. Ron is still planning on doing the entire 109 miles, and is a little nervous about it. I am still planning on doing the 80 mile section, and I am nervous too, but better than Ron! I am more worried about the babysitter. The babysitter is (my coach) Spencer's daughter. She is bringing a friend along, so there will be two girls here taking care of the guys, but it is going to be a long day. I am figuring that they will be here about 10 hours. Spencer's wife said that if there was a problem, they would come over to help. This means that I am racing around today doing some extra cleaning around the house and going over the bathrooms because Spencer and his wife have never seen the house. I just hope the girls survive the day.

No comments: