Today I registered the guys for religious education. I did have a small scare that I wasn't going to be able to do it (since I procrastinated all over the place about registering them), but I got the final spot in the second grade class for Andy. Now, this class doesn't include preparation for First Communion. That is a totally separate class. Isn't that a bummer. This means that two nights a week will be screwed up with CCD. Not that it isn't necessary, but what a pain. In addition, as registered CCD students, we are required to be at the church this Tuesday night from 5pm to 8pm for a Knights of Columbus kickoff barbeque. Now, this conflicts totally with football practice and, more importantly, I DON'T WANT TO GO.
The major achievement this week was cleaning the bathrooms including the grout and stuff like that. I did all the bathrooms and I told the guys that if the bathroom was ever in a state like I found it again, there would be a huge upset. I had to do the boys' bathroom floor on my hands and knees because when I took up the rugs I discovered that there was blue crayon all over the tile. Thank God it is over for another week.
I am hoping to go for a long ride this weekend (doesn't this sound familiar?). Ron is going out tomorrow, and so Sunday is my day. Again, I am hoping to get in at least 45 miles. I will keep you posted on how things go!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment