Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My children live like pigs. I just cannot stand it anymore. Now I know that I am partially responsible for the state of their bathroom, but why do they have to squeeze out an entire tube of toothpaste and smear it on every available surface??? (And, by the way, I keep the toothpaste in my room and they only get it when it is time to brush their teeth. So, in the 2 minutes they have possession of the tube, they manage to get it everywhere. Why do I have to supervise them EVERY SINGLE SECOND?) What have I done to deserve children who don't flush the toilet??? EVER??? What is so freaking hard about taking off your underwear and putting it in the basket that is only 2 feet away???

Worse, the guy who was going to clean the house has relocated and cancelled on me. I had really begun looking forward to someone coming in and doing the vacuuming and dusting... and the BATHROOMS. I am crushed.

Ok. Deep breath. It is going to be alright.

School starts Thursday. Football practice started last night and I think it went well -- though I don't know, since I didn't stay. The guys seemed happy and very tired from lots of drills when they got home last night.

Today we are baking cookies. The cookies are for the guys' new teachers. We go to school tomorrow morning to meet them. It is good to get off on the right foot at the beginning of the school year!

No comments: