Tomorrow is championships for swim team. Now, I thought that I would only have to go one day, but I was wrong. I have to be there from 7am to around 2pm tomorrow (not an iota of shade there), and then from 3:30pm to around 8pm on Thursday. I couldn't find a babysitter for James either, so he will be there too. I cannot even think about it. I am bringing food, drinks, coloring books, toys, and anything else I can think of to keep the guys busy between races.
Not much else is going on... I am pretty focused on getting through the next two days. I am going to see Scott the Acupuncturist tomorrow -- it will be a good time to go somewhere that I can sit in silence and get needled! Things seem to be changing a lot in response to the needling and the herbs he has asked me to take. My body is definitely reacting to these things, and mostly in a good way. In addition, he is very easy to talk to about what is happening in my life. In some ways, my appointments resemble counseling in that he is asking me to look at the root causes of what is being manifested physically. It has been very interesting and already worth the time and expenditure.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment