

Last night, Elias made his theatrical debut as a roadrunner in his preschool end of year program. Everything went well and Elias did a great job. Some of the kids were kind of bashful and hung back from the microphone. Did Elias do that? NO WAY -- he was right up there shouting out his line. There was not a single person in the place asking what Elias said. Everything was great... except the end of the program, when the Director called out each kid's name, they came up to get a certificate (graduating from preschool to kindergarten) and got to tell the audience what they wanted to be when they grew up. There were almost 50 kids. I cannot stand that kind of stuff -- I don't want to hear from my own kid, never mind 48 others. I offered the Director 2 extra tuition payments if she dropped that from next year's program. I know, I am a snot, but I don't want to spend 15 minutes hearing from every 4 and 5 year old in the place. This is why Ron goes on field trips and I don't.
In other news, we spent all afternoon yesterday getting new glasses for Andy since he broke the arm off the old pair. He picked out a snazzy pair of glasses from the women's section, but I think they look good...

No comments:
Post a Comment