Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In other news, USAA called me and told me that the woman I hit was alright and was only asking for her car to be repaired ($603) and a portion of her doctor's visit that day (she was on her way there when I hit her and she had the doctor check out her neck). I am glad she isn't hurt and I am Very Glad that I can consider this closed.

The guys are getting very excited about the rodeo. I haven't told them that I am taking them to the rodeo parade tomorrow. I think it will go well especially since the babysitter is coming to take care of James while the rest of us go to the parade. All this week, the school has been doing rodeo stuff and all kinds of activities having to do with horses. Benjamin got to ride a pony yesterday, and Elias met a horse at school too. Benjamin also had his picture taken in a "wanted" poster. I love this picture!!





No comments: