In other news, this week is the last week of school for the guys. I think they are looking forward to being off -- I am looking forward to them going back. The first day of school is 7 August, and it cannot come soon enough.
The plan for the summer is to do swim team. The way the practices are set up, we will be at the pool from 9:30am to noon every day. The good thing about this is that the practices are in the morning -- last year, they were in the afternoon and it was horrendous. I had to figure something out for the mornings all summer last year. This year, we can come home from swim practice and it is nap time (my nap time, since no one else naps), and then twice a week we will have swim meets, so we will have to get ready for those.
Andy and I will be flying to Maryland on Saturday night for the 40th anniversary dinner. Andy will be going to my inlaws house overnight -- I still haven't informed him of the plans, but I have started packing a little bit. I hope the other guys don't get upset about this, but if they do, there is nothing I can do about it.
I am a little sore from the race yesterday, and my left ankle is killing me -- it is way more than sore. I still haven't figured out what happened yesterday. What a total blow up. I hope the race I am doing on 31 May goes better.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment