This Sunday is my first triathlon of the season. It should be fun... right? I am a little nervous about this whole thing, but I keep telling myself that I shouldn't be since I know the course well and this will be the third time I am doing the race. So it is all going to be ok.... right?
The guys are now on spring break. They won't go back to school until 24 March. I hope I survive. I have started making plans for stuff to do next week, but I really cannot cement anything until I get through the race on Sunday. Once that is done, I will feel like I can focus on something else.
Many of you have read about my experience at the board meeting this week. I am not going into chapter and verse here (but if you don't know about it, email me and I will send you a description -- it will be worth the email), but it was a doozie. I am going to be spending some time at the other bus stops in the neighborhood once school starts again to meet more of the local parents and try to get them to join my listserv. I want to improve communication in the neighborhood and this seems like a good way to do it. I am hoping that people won't throw rotten tomatoes at me when I say that I am on the board.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment