
In other news, I got my fillings done this week and while the dentist was poking around in there, he found that one of my molars that had been sealed wasn't sealed any more. Apparently the sealant had cracked. So, he took out the sealant and discovered that there was ANOTHER cavity under there, so I had to have FOUR fillings on Tuesday, rather than the three I was prepared for. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but the needle in the mouth thing wasn't my favorite moment of the day. He had to do it several times too since I didn't get numb. All in all, it wasn't bad.
Andy has his first book report to do -- and it has to include an oral presentation on the book. He has to pick a book that must be approved by the teacher before he does it. This is going to be horrendous for me... Andy might not be thrilled either, but he has to do it. He doesn't just whip through a writing assignment of any kind, and the thought of having him sit down and do a whole report brings me to a standstill. I think what I might do is have him answer a question a day about the book, transcribe his answer while he is saying it, and then put them all together for the report. I hope this works.
The other guys are great -- Benjamin is happy in his classroom; Elias is thrilled with school -- nothing could ever be better than Mrs. Yandell's class; and James is having a great time at school, while wetting his pants at home exclusively. I am not so happy with that. Not much else is going on these days.

No comments:
Post a Comment