
In other news, Elias lost his first tooth yesterday, assisted by me. He was complaining about it not staying in the right spot in his mouth to eat, so I called him over and folded up a kleenex and popped it right out. He was stunned. Then he laughed and laughed -- he has been telling me for over a year that he had a loose tooth. He wanted to lose a tooth desperately so that he could be like the other guys. I keep telling him to just relax it will all happen when it is time! By some miracle, the Tooth Fairy did his job on the first night this time -- usually the Tooth Fairy is swapping out the tooth on the second night!

Today, I am going to Phoenix with Brigid and her best friend who is visiting from Denver. Her friend is engaged to be married, so I know we are going to be looking at wedding dresses, but I am hoping to check out dresses for my 20th high school reunion, and get to Ikea, if I can. It is going to be a big day!

No comments:
Post a Comment