Thursday, April 19, 2007




Wow -- it has been a long time! We all made it through spring break and I think next year we might try to go to Mexico for a couple of days. EVERYONE went to Mexico this year! I don't think there was anyone in the school district that stayed home. Then my parents arrived from Maryland! They were here for a week and I think things went really well. I think they had a good time and we did go and see a few sights that I hadn't seen before. We went to the local artists' colony and I saw some gorgeous stuff. If I had all the money in the world, I could do a lot of damage at Tubac! Brigid, Ma and I went shopping in Phoenix one day and that was good except for me getting lost on the way home. That was a little tense, primarily because I had to go to the bathroom, but also because I hadn't had to deal with stop and go 5mph traffic since we moved from Maryland.

We are having spring now, and since there was so much rain this winter, everything is blooming. Ma was really surprised because the Tucson she remembered (brown) wasn't what she saw when she got off the plane this time. Now, everything is green and lush and blooming. Here are a few pictures of what is happening:





No comments: