Today has already been quite a day and it is only 3pm. Benjamin had a birthday party to go to this morning and he had a fantastic time (the guys were off today). Ron was off today too since it is his alternate Friday. He decided to replace the toilet in our bathroom since it hasn't been flushing too efficiently. You wouldn't believe the smell in our bathroom right now. Worse, when Ron moved the toilet tank, we found the UGLIEST wallpaper known to man hiding behind there. Ron bought a toilet that is reputed to suck down 22 golf balls at one go. If it works in our bathroom, we will be buying another one and installing it in the guys' bathroom.
I went for a two hour ride this morning with another TriGirl. It was a fantastic ride until I sucked in a bug. I had to stop and pull into a parking lot so that I could gag in the relative privacy of the lot, rather than right there on the side of the road. It was SO gross. I couldn't get it out of the back of my throat either, so finally I just had to keep drinking until it went away. Do you think this counts as eating meat on Friday?
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment