Monday, January 22, 2007

In other news, Elias and James are both sick. They have been cruising around with nasty coughs and fevers of 102 for the entire weekend. Since we are going to see the pediatrician today to get Andy's physical, I made an additional appointment for Elias since he sounds really bad. When I called the pediatrician's office, they said they didn't know when the docs would make it in to work. Frankly, I think everyone is overreacting here. I headed out this morning to the gym at 5am and had no problem at all with driving. The gym was closed since no one had showed up with the keys -- this is kind of a tough way to start the day.

Andy's birthday was a total success! He was sent the COOLEST presents! I am even interested in playing with a couple of them... Here are some pictures for you --



No comments: