Things here are heating up! The guys are getting very excited about Christmas and I am betting that going to bed tonight isn't going to be the smoothest operation.
Things here are good. I am not losing my mind yet. I did go out for a ride yesterday, even though it was really, really, cold. One of the other women on the ride was also cold and so she called her husband to bring her a backup windbreaker. When he got there, he was kind enough to lend me one too and a pair of cycling gloves. We had gone about a mile and it felt as if my fingers were going to break off at the palm. We went about 40 miles and as a special treat, got to go on the local airbase and ride around the airplane graveyard. It was a mostly flat ride, which was a nice change.
The tree is up and Ron decided that he wanted a train to go underneath the tree. That, of course, is a huge draw for the guys. I am not thrilled about it, but I figure that if he wants it, he will have to keep it intact. The problem isn't so much the older guys, it is James. He just isn't old enough to be careful with stuff. I hope it doesn't get destroyed.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment